Thursday, May 24, 2012

Foundation, Harris RF, and running


2011 running, for me has heightened my outlook for this new year. I really can't believe where I'm at and thought running was taking a toll on my body from last years favorite races. A thought to post this pic as an idea to show I could not really have gotten to this point of my life without the foundation from Mom and Dad.

I've been employed at Harris RF Communications for about 5 years the very same building where Dad use to work 30 years ago. The company is about to transition to another larger building in a few months. On top of the emotional move, they've been more competitive in running the Chase Corp Championship's and will be in the Championship located in Singapore three days after me running in the Boston Marathon! I'll be in the first corral! This is my eighth straight year in Boston, my 43rd marathon in 11 years!

No comments: